Tutorial My Performance
How to use My Performance
In a simplified way, procees as the following manner to use My Performance :
I. Creation of the workout routines ("Routines" button)
- 1. Create first a routine .
Your current routine will be identified by .
- 2. Select it to create your workouts.
- 3. Select the workouts to add exercises. Fill the rest time between sets and at the end to each exercise
, this is what will be used to start the timer. There is 4 different type of exercise for logging different performances :
- Weight : reps and weight
- Bodyweigjt : reps
- Martial arts : reps and time
- Cardio : distance and time
- 4. You can sort the order of the exercises with this button .
II. Workouts and performances ("Performances" button)
- 1. The first page represents the current month's performances. To do your workouts and add performances, click on .
You can edit your performances with
- 2. After selecting your workout, the application will guide you through your workout, and will offer you a simplified way to log your performances and
start the time depending the exercise. 4 buttons are available :
- Next set : Moves to the next set (current set visible at the top-right of the screen)
- Next exercise : Moves to the next exercise, either the order is variable (prompt the user to choose the exercise)
either automatic (next on the list) : editable in the preferences.
- End the workout : End your workout, required step to add your performances to the month.
- Execution timer : For cardio and martial art exercises, will start the execution timer defined in the exercise details.
You can easily add time performance with the button .
- 3. On the performance page, the different type of performances will be identified by the following images :
- : Reps
- : Weight
- : Distance
- : Time
III. Track your evolution ("Evolution" button)
- 1. You can track you progress through the graph. Select the month, the workout and the exercise to start visualizing performances.
- 2. You can take pictures to keep track your body evolution.
IV. Manage the exercises ("All exercises" button)
- You can create your own exercises (identified by ) or select already created exercises.
If you like My Performance, please rate us on the market!